- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only collect/have access to information that you voluntarily submit via email or other direct contact. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use this information to respond to you, regarding the reason for your contact. We will not share your information with any third party other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Unless otherwise requested, we may contact you via email to inform you of specials, new products or services, or changes to this policy.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future communication from us at any time. You can request or submit the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- Specific data we have about you, if any.
- Changes/correction of any data we have about you.
- Deletion/removal of any data we have about you.
- Concerns you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via any website forms, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or by checking for “https” at the beginning of the web page URL.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who require your information to perform a specific job, e.g. billing or customer service, are granted access to personally identifiable information.
The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are maintained in a secure environment.