Continuous Operating Solvent Distillation Units
Continuous Brochure Tank constructed in Teflon coated 304 stainless to guarantee longevity. Condenser vapor cooling via chilled water. Automatic load includes liquid paraffin injection to facilitate easy discharge. Automatic shutdown sensor to protect against residue discharge without proper waste drum placement. Programmable cycle logic to control all phases of operation. Waste solvent and clean solvent interim holding tanks with level control, transfer pumps, etc. included. Waste drum and dolly included. Programmed unload of waste residue. High and low limit sensors in boiling tank. This design can be used with all four ECO model processors.
- Available in 37, 53, 105, and 160 gallon capacities.
- ATEX II 2G explosion proof electric.
- PLC controlled hands free operation.
- Source tanks automatically draw waste solvent from process, feed the system, and return distilled solvent to process.
- Automatic loading and residue unloading controlled by high and low level sensors in boiling tank.
- Residual unload via 3″ ball valve with fume extraction system.
- Waste drum and dolly with sensors will not allow system to discharge residue when waste drum is not in place.
- Recirculating diathermic heat transfer oil for more efficient heating.
- Vacuum distillationvia liquid ring vacuum pump .Click Here to Contact Us